You’ve got quite the sweet tooth – if it’s not chocolate or toffee you’re after, it’s custard! Brown and yellow is a dream colour combination for the wedding day, striking the perfect balance between neutral and bright.
If you’re planning a more formal or wintry affair, use brown as your more dominant colour, and if it’s a bright and sunny occasion, then naturally it’s yellow for the win!
- Serve banoffee tart for dessert, of a chocolate fountain with all kinds of yellow delights like macaroons, petit fours, pineapple chunks and so forth.
- For a more rustic affair, keep an eye out for a wooden lodge or barn style wedding venue, and adorn it with yellow pops of colour.
- Play around with different shades of brown – ganache brown for more drama, and light burlap for a country wedding.
- Dress your bridesmaids in striking chocolate brown dresses – only yellow if they agree to it.
- The groom and groomsmen on the other hand, will look all too dashing in brown vintage suits.
- When it comes for flowers, you have so many to choose from! Think daffodils, lilies, roses, daisies and sunflowers.
- For budget friendly décor, use plenty of wooden sticks and branches instead of flower decorations.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest