The groom’s outfit must suit the style and theme of the wedding, while making him look and feel his best. It should cater to and depict his tastes and personality and be comfortable enough for him to enjoy the day without worrying about blistered feet or belts that are too tight. There are a number of accessories that are especially designed for modern-day grooms.
- Cufflinks – available in a number of cute, funny and elegant designs.
- Cravats – a classic neckpiece that has re-emerged on the fashion wedding scene.
- Ties – perfect for less formal weddings and available in an array of colours and designs.
- Pocket squares – these should match the waistcoat and cravat / tie / bowtie.
- Cummerbunds – these bands go around the waist, creating a formal look.
- Bow ties – these go particularly well with a tuxedo and really do give the outfit a special air of elegance and classic style.
- Waistcoat – available in an enormous variety of colours, textiles and designs.
- Shoes – polished, comfortable shoes are essential.
- Belt – your belt should match your shoes, and has to be comfortable.
Some religious and cultural traditions may stipulate different accessories for the groom (including jewellery and colourful jackets). Whatever your accessories, ensure that they fit perfectly and are of a superior quality, so that you look and feel fabulous for your big day.
Contact our lovely service partners for your groom’s accessories:
Have a look at our gallery below for more inspiration…
Image Courtesy of Elizabeth Anne Designs