Boho is on everybody’s tongues these days! This natural and free-spirited theme is simply perfect for the bride who wants something a little less traditional, and more humble and earthy.
- Macramé (a style of crochet) is an absolute must for the décor! Think hanging wall pieces, macramé adorned gazebos and more.
- Incorporate dream catchers into your dream day – whether it’s guest favours, tree decorations or venue décor.
- Adding pops of colour is essential for pulling off this theme, so keep it bright yet earthy at the same time.
- Instead of traditional guest tables, why not choose low tables and have guests sit on brightly coloured cushions?
- Choose a soft flowy lace or cotton wedding gown and even consider an off-the-shoulder dress for a more relaxed vibe.
- Let your beautiful locks hang loose and natural, or alternatively opt for a messy bun or side braid.
- When it comes to guest entertainment, hire a fire dancer or face painter to really get your guests in the boho spirit.
- Host your wedding in a forest setting, and cover the earthy floor with a mish-mash of bohemian rugs.
- Serve fresh and rustic foods like freshly baked breads, figs and other fruits, and flavoursome salads.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest