Whether it’s your love of farm life or adoration of soft natural colours that’s brought you to this point, we applaud you for considering a wheat-themed wedding!
- For your ceremony and pre-drinks, consider using hay bales as seating – and why not cover it with fabric for extra comfort?
- Incorporate wheat ears into your bouquets and floral arrangements, and scatter wheat down the middle of your guest tables.
- Instead of normal confetti, give your guests handfuls of wheat to scatter over your heads before you depart.
- Dress the bridesmaids in stunning wheat coloured dresses and boots, for that warm farm vibe.
- Host your wedding in a barn, with hay bales stacked up against the walls to add to your décor.
- Place two or three wheat ears at each place setting, and tie a little name tag around it – cute place cards!
- Host your wedding on a wheat farm so that you can set out to have magical pictures taken in the field.
- Serve a variety of freshly baked breads, and also give your guests mini bread loaves as guest favours.
- To further complement the wheat theme, use plenty of burlap in your décor – for instance as table runners or wrapped around your flower vases.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest