No products in the cart.
No matter where you’re locate – anywhere in South Africa or beyond – we’ll get your goodies to you! Be sure to choose your preferred method of delivery when in the “Checkout” stage, and take note of the related delivery times and shipping costs of your selected delivery method.
While our goal is to have your order delivered within a week, many of the stunning products on our site are custom made to your specifications or in high demand which means they are subject to lead times. We therefore ask that you allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery and 3 weeks if you’ve selected any custom made products. To make matters more convenient, we’ll be sure to notify you the very second we send off your order or, depending on your delivery method, when it’s ready to be collected.
Please note that orders will only be shipped once we’ve received proof of payment – so the sooner you send, the sooner we can get the ball rolling!
With regards to delivery costs, oversized or heavy parcels are subject to additional postage fees – the Free Delivery benefit will also not apply.
If you’re based in South Africa, you have a choice of three delivery options:
Door to Door Courier
We deliver to any door anywhere in the country!
On checkout, your shipping fees will be calculated for you.
- When placing your order, ensure that you provide a daytime physical address and telephone number – the courier service does not deliver to post office boxes.
- The moment your order is dispatched, you will be notified via email and we will send you a tracking number.
- Delivery takes place on weekdays only.
South African Post Office
We send your parcel via the SA Postal Service to your post box or for collection at the post office. Please note:
- We do not recommend this option and cannot accept responsibility for orders held up at depots or for any damage that might occur during shipping.
- In the case of fragile products, we would strongly recommend using our courier service option.
- Post office deliveries are charged at a flat rate of R60 as most orders exceed the 2 to 5kg limit.
- Please allow 4 to 7 days for delivery – depending on availability of products and the size of your order. We do not take responsibility for any delays in the postal service.
- The moment your order is dispatched, you will be notified via email and we will send you a tracking number. You can track your parcel using the following link: http://tracking.postoffice.co.za/ or call 0860 111 502.
Our shop’s collection point is based outside of Cape Town in the Overberg. Please note that this option is only available upon special request.
We deliver to any destination in the world!
- International deliveries are charged according to package weight, dimensions and your chosen destination.
- Should you require a quote prior to placing your order, please contact us and supply us with exact indication of the products you wish to order.
- International deliveries are subject to import and custom laws of your selected country. We do not take responsibility for delays in delivery or parcel confiscation due to these regulations.