No products in the cart.
Delivery Times & Options
- The product delivery timeline is an estimate and the arrival date/time is based on the lead times of the product(s). We generally aim to get your order to you within a week, however the lead times on the products selected will give you a more accurate idea of the delivery time.
- We deliver anywhere in the country, however o deliver to outlying areas, however this may take longer.
- In some caases a package might be undelivered or delayed through no fault of ours – for instance, no-one might be home to sign for the parcel, you are unable to answer calls from our courier or an invalid address is supplied. In such an event, a second delivery will be attempted. If the package is again unable to be delivered, it will be returned to our offices and you will be held liable for any additional shipping costs incurred thereafter.
- Unfortunately stock availability cannot always be guaranteed. In the unlikely event that we’re unable to a specific product in your order or the full quantity ordered, you hereby agree to still accept delivery of other items in the order and make payment for the items delivered. We also undertake to contact you if an item is out of stock, or place products on back order and then contact you as soon as it becomes available.
- Please supply a daytime telephone/cell number where we can contact you at the time of delivery. This is mandatory.
- In the case of heavy or larger products, an additional delivery fee may apply, even when the order in question has qualified for Free Shipping. We will be sure to contact you should your order exceed the accepted delivery criteria to offer you the choice of either cancelling the order or paying the additional fee.
- Shipping costs are determined according to your location and will vary depending on whether you’re based in a city centre, regional area and so forth. Please see our delivery section for more on the various shipping costs. From time to time, Celebration.co.za will offer promotional shipping rates – so be on the lookout!
- Celebration.co.za reserves the right to amend shipping costs at any time.
- Certain products sold through the Celebration.co.za Shop are eligible for return. Please note: Returns may only be made within 7 days of delivery of the order.
- Garments including briefs, socks, T-shirts are custom made on request. Due the hygiene purposes, refunds / exchanges are not available for these items.
- Please note that any products arriving at the Celebration.co.za Shop after the 7-day return deadline will not be accepted and be returned to you once more.
- Before you return the product, you must submit a return request to the Celebration.co.za which must then be approved. Once this request has been received and approved, you will be issued with a return authorisation number. Items returned without an authorisation number will not be processed and returned to you once more.
- Refunds will only be allowed and made at the discretion of Celebration.co.za.
- Returned goods that are not in their original packaging will not be accepted.
- All returned goods must be in perfect working order. Damaged goods will not be accepted.
- We strive to process all returns within one week of receiving the products. Should you have any queries regarding product returns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the unlikely event that an incorrect product is delivered or the product is damaged, broken or faulty in any way, it is up to you to inform us within 72 hours of receiving your order. Please email email@example.com and, if possible, include a photo of the damaged product. Be sure that you keep all the original packaging to qualify for an exchange/return. The correct/new product will then be delivered to you as soon as possible.