Just because your official wedding photo session might be over and done with in the early afternoon, doesn’t mean you can’t sneak out during the reception for a couple of romantic night shots.
Night-time photos have a certain mystery and magic about them and, against the stark blackness of the night sky, true love sparkles brighter than the stars in the sky above you.
Here are a couple of perfectly lit photo opportunities that you can grab a hold of as the night progresses:
- Light candles and place them on a staircase or along a pathway, and pose in between the spots of light.
- Hang fairy lights in the trees and pose nearby or stand behind a curtain of fairy lights to catch the enchanting glow.
- Line up your guests and give them all sparklers to light up while standing around you.
- Celebrate the start of your new journey by lighting a lantern together while the photographer captures the moment.
- If it’s a crystal clear night, find a spot next to a lake or pool where the moon reflects perfectly and get a shot in the romantic moonlight.
- Alternatively float candles in the water and pose nearby so the camera catches the light.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest