Antenuptial Contracts in Western Cape
Ashersons Attorneys is celebrating 100 years of practicing law in 2020. Originally established by Raphael Asherson in 1920, the law firm has become well established and well known as a general practice offering its clients integrity and loyalty.
Our legal team are both professional and highly qualified and we offer legal services, including family law, wills, and estates,
What you can expect from our legal team is specialised guidance and advice you require in order to assess and decide on all the potential legal consequences relating to your future as a married couple.
The important decision on how you wish the proprietary consequences of your marriage to operate needs to be carefully addressed and discussed before the exchanging of "I do" is performed.
Our team will take the stress out of making those all important decisions regarding your marital regime and your antenuptial contract.
Contact us today to assist you with the selection / choice of the most suitable marital regime for you and your partner and taking away the stress involved in drafting and the submission of your antenuptial contract.
We are running an autumn special where you can have your antenuptial contract drafted for a nominal fee of R 3,368.00 inclusive of VAT.
This “all inclusive” fee includes the following:
- a 1 hour remote consultation (via Zoom or Skype) with one of our attorneys to discuss the different marital regimes and your antenuptial contract, the implication of the incorporation and exclusion of the accrual system and other questions regarding your antenuptial contract
- the actual drafting of the antenuptial contract
- signing and executing the antenuptial contract in front of a Notary Public
- attending to the registration of the antenuptial contract to the relevant Deeds Office
- providing you with a letter to give to your marriage officer confirming that you’ve entered into an antenuptial contract
- all of the statutory Deeds Office fees
As you can see, there are NO hidden charges, fees or costs.
Share your review for Ashersons Attorneys.
Complete all fields below to submit a review.
Contact Person(s): Mame Amoateng