The minions need no introduction! These cute little yellow critters have crawled deep into our hearts – to the point where we would love nothing more than to host a minion wedding, birthday party, baby shower, bridal shower, and more!
But let’s start with the wedding. To begin with you’ll need to choose the colour scheme – bright yellow and blue, obviously! To ensure that your theme doesn’t go completely “ba-na-nas”, use white as your base colour throughout.
- Dress your little flower girl and ring bearer in cute minion dungarees and t-shirts.
- Combine bright yellow and blue flowers for your centerpieces.
- Set up a minion themed photo booth, complete with goggles, bananas, and more.
- Treat your guests to minion shaped biscuits as guest favours or as part of the dessert table.
- A minion shaped wedding cake is an absolute must – or at the very least minion cake toppers.
- Attach a little minion charm to your garter as your something blue (and crazy!)
- Serve a delicious variety of fresh blueberry, pineapple and banana desserts and smoothies.
- Dress your groomsmen in blue and the bridesmaids in stunning bright yellow.
- Walk down the aisle to a song voiced by the little minions themselves, or theme music from the movie.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest