We’re suckers for a pretty scatter cushion, and love cushions or wedding pillows are certainly on our wish list this season. Whether you buy it as a favour for guests or you as the guest buy it as a gift for the bridal couple, there’s so much room for gorgeous creativity here:
- Have cushions printed with the loving couple’s wedding day on it.
- We love the idea of Mr and Mrs cushions on the chair seats on the wedding day. After the reception, these can go on your new bed!
- For something a little more quirky, consider “Mr Right” and “Mrs Always Right” cushions instead.
- Another interesting take on traditional His & Hers is a Wifey and Hubby pillow for the bed.
- Go the more subtle route by having cushions printed to match your colour scheme, and then reserving that as a keepsake for after the wedding.
- Instead of a traditional guest book, ask guests to write their words of wisdom on a piece of fabric and turn it into a cushion.
- Keep it simple with stunning printed cushions that are in line with your wedding them – for instance bunnies, deer, birds, hearts, etc.
- Play around with interesting shaped cushions like hearts and flowers.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest