Whether you simply love the smell of coffee in the morning, or you’re a self-classified caffeine addict, the fact remains that you won’t make it through a coffee-less celebration. While a full coffee themed celebration might not be for everyone, there are plenty of elegant and clever ways to incorporate coffee – that spans beyond the late night coffee station.
- Spoil your guests with little paper bags, filled with your favourite coffee beans or grounds.
- Use coffee stained paper to make your wedding invitations and other stationery elements.
- Serve coffee-infused desserts like cheesecake, meringues and mousse, or have a coffee cake instead of a traditional wedding cake.
- Kick off the celebration with coffee cocktails and end it off with decadently rich coffee milkshakes or iced coffee.
- Instead of place cards, have your guests’ names printed on coffee mugs – which doubles as a guest favour.
- Choose a colour scheme that’s inspired by the many shades of coffee – from light latte to dark espresso.
- Scatter coffee beans down the middle of your guest tables, and fill votive candle holders with coffee beans for added effect.
- Light coffee-scented candles to really woo your guests’ sense.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest