Forget diamonds – containers are a girl’s best friend, especially on the wedding day! Today we’re looking at two of the most cost-effective yet versatile containers available on the market: Boxes and bags. Guest favours aside, there are many ways to put these handy tools to good use on your wedding day – here’s how:
- Take guests back to the yonder years with trinkets and treats from their childhood days.
- Boxes are ideal for a picnic wedding where you serve cute packed lunches instead of traditional plated fare.
- Use boxes as part of your table décor – for instance, a prettily decorated box can serve as a cost-effective makeshift planter pot.
- Ask guests to pack a shoebox full of goodies for kids or animals (instead of wedding gifts), and donate it to a local shelter or pound.
- Pack goodie bags for your bridesmaids, complete with everything they need to “survive” the wedding day.
- For an ethereal feel, hang guests’ favour boxes from the chandeliers or trees, to be cut down after the reception.
- Make kiddie-bags for your kiddie guests! Think colouring books, candy treats and DIY projects to keep them busy at the reception.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest