Fancy a nightcap? Jack Daniels has quite the cult following and generally makes an appearance at most weddings celebrations. But if you and your hubby-to-be love ol’ Jack almost as much as you love each other, there’s no reason why he can’t play a leading role in your big day.
- Draw inspiration from the iconic Jack Daniels label design, using some of the curls and design elements in your own stationery and wedding cake designs.
- Choose the very striking Jack Daniels typeface for your wedding invitations and other stationery elements.
- See if you can get your hands on some vintage Jack Daniels shipping crates, which you can then use as table decorations or on the dessert buffet.
- Alternatively, invest in a Jack Daniels ink stamp or paint stencil and use it to brand your own wooden crates and vintage gift boxes.
- Put empty Jack Daniels bottles to good use – ideal as flower vases and rustic candleholders.
- Spoil guests with mini bottles of Jack Daniels, which they can take home and enjoy after the wedding.
- Break tradition and toast your new marriage with Jack Daniels instead of a glass of bubbly.
- Surprise your groomsmen and bridesmaids with an “emergency kit” for the big day, containing a bottle of Jack Daniels and other bits and bobs.
- When choosing your entourage, give each special person a bottle of Jack Daniels with a “will you be my bridesmaid/groomsman?” card tied to the neck.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest