You see them everywhere – on Pinterest, on your Facebook timeline and even in the newspaper. Those sweet little unexpected moments that truly capture the magic between a newlywed husband and wife. Ideal for the wedding photo shoot, these ideas are simple to pull off and just ooze love and cuteness.
While cute intimate little moments can’t always be planned and staged, it’s worth keeping in the back of your mind so that you can pay attention to being extra cutesy-tootsie on your wedding day. After all, the more moments you create, the more there is for your photographer to capture.
- Be sweet to each other on the day – blow kisses when you can, and give him little pecks on the check and forehead from time to time.
- Break away for a little private walk sometime during your reception, and share a moment, with your photographer at a distance.
- Don’t stop being YOU on your wedding day. Wrinkle your nose, laugh your famous laughs, and let the moments happen organically.
- Instead of holding hands, interlock your pinkies from time-to-time.
- Do “cool cat” things like doing a quirky jig together or high fiving just for the fun of it.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest