Aside from the wedding bells that are already chiming in your head, incorporating cutesy bells into the look and feel of your big day certainly sets the scene for a magical fairy-tale affair. Whether it’s oversized cowbells, rusty hand bells or tiny silver bells no bigger than your pinky nail – you can’t go wrong:
- Attach bells to dowel sticks and have guests ring these instead of scattering confetti over your heads – eco-friendly and lovely, especially if you’re having a wedding video made.
- Place bells on the various guest tables labeled “ring for a kiss/toast/dance” so that guests have some input into how the reception runs.
- Decorate the wedding arch with bells and also line the wedding path to the altar with bells on shepherd’s hooks.
- Give each of the bridesmaids or flower girls a cutesy hand bell to ring while walking down the aisle, announcing your arrival.
- Decorate your wedding invitations, save-the-dates and other stationery elements with little bells to signify the “wedding bells” that are about to ring.
- Hang plenty of bells outside – in the trees and over the balconies – to ring in the wind while you dance into the night.
- Decorate the venue with glittering bells, hanging them from the rafters and chandeliers.
- Add a little tinkle-tinkle to your own bridal ensemble by attaching a bell or three to your bouquet or opting for bell-inspired wedding jewellery.
- Attach each guest’s place card to a bell to further complement the theme.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest