Question cards are not only a fun way to keep guests entertained throughout the evening, but they also make for a funny and emotional read after the wedding day. If you’re not really sure how to approach this, here are a couple of questions you can put to your guests:
- How should we celebrate our 1-year wedding anniversary?
- How many kids should we have and what should we name them?
- What is the first thing we should buy for the house as a married couple?
- Which place in SA would you recommend we pay a visit to?
- Describe us in one word / sentence. (Have these lines illustrated by a designer and printed on a canvas)
- After the honeymoon, at which place would you like to meet for a catch up?
- What colour should we paint our house / kitchen / living room?
- Which country should we visit on our next trip overseas?
- What should we do on date night?
- What is the one thing we should put on our bucket list?
- What should we name our first-born child / first pet?
- Where do you see us in XX years?
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest