Remember back in the day when you used to collect badges by the dozen and display them proudly on the back your school rucksack? Well, badges are back with a bang, and it’s amazing to see how many uses they have on the wedding day.
This simple little guest “treat” is easy to make yourself – it’s as simple as buying the blank badges from a stationery shop and inserting your own printed artwork underneath the plastic cover. Then again, if that seems like a tall order, contact your nearest printing or photo shop to assist you, or check out the Celebration Shop.
- – Have badges made for all your guests, with fun little nicknames or silly alter egos written on it.
- – Alternatively create random badges with fun sayings or names, and lay them out on a table for guests to choose from!
- – Spoil your special guests like your parents, his parents and the bridal party with custom made badges, sporting their formal titles.
- – If you both have “sides” of the friend and family group, make badges with the words “Team Bride” and “Team Groom” on it, so guests know which side of the family everyone is from.
- – Instead of place cards, use name badges for guests to pin onto their lapels during the reception.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest