Badges have become quite coveted in the bridal world and nowadays these little gems are quite high up on most brides’ wish lists. Big, small, elaborate or simple, these lapel adornments certainly bring an element of charm to the wedding day and make for an excellent personalised guest favour or place setting.
What’s more, badges give you the fantastic opportunity to “label” your guests in a tongue-in-cheek way – a guaranteed ice breaker! Here are a couple of ways to include badges in your big day:
- Have guests’ names printed on individual badges which can then serve both as place setting as well as name tag so everyone can easily get to know one another.
- If you’re opting for a button theme wedding, attach brooch pins to buttons in your theme which guests can wear to fit in.
- Make a variety of badges describing funny wedding clichéd characters, for instance “the funny man” or “the princess on the prowl” and let guests choose their own persona for the day.
- Spoil your honourary guests with beautifully crafted badges, boasting their special titles – for example “maid of honour” or “sister of the groom”.
- Answer the question “are you with the groom or the bride?” by giving the groom’s side of the guest list “groom team” badges and your side “bride team” pins.
- Make your own sparkly badges by gluing the round printout to the back of a glass pebble and attaching a brooch pin – easy-peasy!
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest