Black and rose gold is a combination with the type of sophisticated edge that just oozes contemporary va-va-voom and makes your heart beat a little faster. The key is to use white as your base, to keep things from getting too dark and mysterious, and why not include touches of fresh green to give it that organic nuance?
Here are a couple of areas where you can effectively pair rose gold with black:
- Use rose gold spray to paint leaves and twigs, and arrange it in a black vase.
- In the same way, make rose gold boutonnieres for the groom and his guys, and dress them in black suits to off-set the gold.
- Choose black tablecloths and rose gold cutlery, under plates, napkin rings and tinted or rimmed glasses.
- Dress your bridesmaids in stunning little black dresses with striking rose gold shoes, clutch bags, sashes or jewellery.
- Create focus walls with black draping and hang rose gold chandeliers in front of it to really bring the picture together.
- Turn old frames into striking blackboards with black board paint, and coat the frame in metallic rose gold paint.
- Scatter rose gold sequins on black tablecloths and decorate black stationery with rose gold glitter.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest