Elegant, stylish, opulent and a little playful – that’s how you could summarise this deliciously divine colour scheme. Yellow and white have long since been a favourite colour scheme among brides. The addition of gold however elevates this combination to a whole new level of sophistication.
When applying this colour scheme, don’t be afraid to go all out – don’t hold back! Think opulent gold candelabra, butter yellow table cloths, gold draping and lighting, and more. Here are some more ideas:
- Wrap light yellow treats and candies in golden wrapping paper, as a little spoil for your guests.
- Decorate the table with light yellow flowers, and opt for gold under plates and gold rimmed glasses.
- Scatter a mixture of gold sequins and yellow rose petals down the middle of the guest tables, and also use it as confetti.
- Set up a photo booth with a gold sequinned backdrop, and light yellow props like feather boas and hats.
- Complete your bridal ensemble with gold accessories and a pair of sparkly shoes, and choose light yellow dresses for your bridesmaids.
- Fill the dessert table with light yellowy treats like lemon meringue pie, buttery pastry treats, and more.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest