Tasty, indulgent and flavourful – that’s cherry and mocha for you, regardless of whether you’re talking about the flavour or the colour scheme.
This divine theme is everything you could possibly ask for in a deeply romantic and sexy wedding celebration – the colours are beautifully complementary, and the flavours are to die for. We especially love the contrast of a crisp white wedding gown against these deep tones – you’re guaranteed to stand out!
- Instruct your wedding cake designer to create the ultimate cherry and mocha cake masterpiece.
- Dress your bridesmaids in alternating dresses – some in dark brown, and some in cherry.
- Drape the tables in mocha table cloths, and opt for cherry-coloured glassware or crockery.
- Instead of a traditional black suit, convince your hubby-to-be to try on a dark mocha suit – it’s classic and unforgettable.
- Add touches of cherry to your own bridal ensemble by donning red nail polish and cherry lips.
- Treat your guests to a cherry or mocha cocktail or exceptional coffee during canapés.
- For the guest favours, fill little baskets with fresh cherries, or spoil your guests with little bags of your favourite coffee beans.
- To keep the theme from getting too intense, add splashes of cream – just as indulgent, just as rich.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest