Chocolate and turquoise is one of those colour schemes that just never seem to go out of style. And rightly so! The two colours were practically made for each other – just like you and your hubby-to-be. If you’re wondering how to combine them and combine them well, we’ve got some ideas.
- Opt for dark wood tables and furniture to capture the chocolate side of things.
- Decorate the tables with turquoise plates or glassware.
- If you’re going for a more rustic theme, consider using turquoise enamel cups, plates, and so forth.
- A chocolate fountain is a must, especially if you serve brightly coloured turquoise meringues with it.
- Dress the groomsmen in trendy brown suits, and opt for joyful turquoise bridesmaid dresses with brown accessories.
- Alternatively, why not dress the bridesmaids in floor-length brown dresses with that extra wow-factor?
- Instead of flowers, decorate the tables with dried twigs, tree bark and other natural elements.
- Serve bright turquoise welcome drinks (very potent!) and chocolate liqueur with dessert.
- Opt for a delicious chocolate covered cake, but surprise guests by making the inside of the cake bright turquoise.
- Bathe the venue in stunning turquoise light.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest