One of the first things that come to mind with this colour scheme is of course pancakes with cinnamon and lemon! And that’s what this colour scheme is really all about: Capturing the same warmth and homeliness of this indulgent wintry treat, with a splash of summery yellow.
To keep it soft and simple, add a good dose of beige and cream as foundation for your colour scheme, before you get cracking with some cinnamon and lemon creativity:
- Add a lovely scent to the occasion by lighting cinnamon candles on all the guest tables.
- Choose natural textured vessels like cinnamon coloured clay pots and beige ceramics to hold brightly coloured yellow blossoms.
- Incorporate cinnamon bark/sticks into your DIY décor elements – for instance tied around a candlestick or sprinkled as confetti.
- Treat your guests to cinnamon flavoured hand lotions and sweet treats, wrapped up in yellow paper.
- Serve a variety of your favourite cinnamon treats like milktart, cinnabons and dumplings, along with zesty lemon meringue and cheesecake for dessert.
- Cinnamon coloured groomsmen suits are especially striking and have an old-world charm about them. Paired with bridesmaids in yellow, and you have quite the striking entourage.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest