Cream and pink is the ultimate vintage colour theme, creating a romantic ambience within almost any setting. This theme works well for both young brides and more mature ones, and can convey a chic, glamorous look or a really relaxed, charming feel.
This theme works best with a pale cream or off-white and a light dusty pink.
Because this is a particularly romantic colour combination, you (as the bridal couple) can take advantage of all things romantic to create the ultimate in beautiful, love-themed wedding days.
Here are some ideas for your cream and pink themed wedding:
- Use off-white lace in your decor and attire. This can be found at antique shops as well as at fabric outlets.
- Opt for an ivory coloured dress and accessorise it with pink gems in your jewellery.
- Have lace shoes custom-made, perhaps laying a delicate lace over pink satin heels or pumps.
- Because of the nature of the colour theme, classic flowers like roses and lilies are ideal.
- Use pink balloons as nostalgic centrepieces for a more ‘fairytale romance’ effect.
- Keep your make-up natural, accentuated with light pink lips and naturally rouged cheeks.
- Create decor features using vintage bird cages filled with pink feathers or flower arrangements.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest