Soft and feminine yet not too girly – isn’t that what every bridal couple wants in a colour scheme? This whimsical combination of lavender and turquoise is almost reminiscent of Disney tales like Cinderella, encapsulating the same magic and romance of the classics.
- Dress your bridesmaids in soft lilac dresses, with your maid of honour in a striking turquoise gown.
- Lighting is essential for setting the perfect fairy tale atmosphere, so ask your lighting technician to stick to shades of blue and purple.
- When it comes to flowers, you have unlimited options! From lavender and cornflowers to roses and hydrangeas.
- Drape the tables in soft lavender table cloths, and add touches of turquoise to really make it pop.
- Take your crisp white bridal ensemble to the next level with lavender accessories and turquoise shoes.
- To add an element of old school nostalgia, incorporate turquoise enamelware, crockery and glassware.
- Keep the groomsmen’s outfits chic and simple, but add a few fun touches like turquoise braces or lavender bowties.
- Serve bright turquoise welcome drinks, and complete the picture with lavender and blueberry cupcakes and desserts.
- Turn everyday objects into pastel décor focal points! For instance, coat a piece of wood with lavender paint or wrap a candle in turquoise tissue paper.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest