You need a colour scheme that reflects your bright and happy personality… and this is just the one! Magenta and yellow is a combination of two of the sweetest and most vibrant colours around, and if you choose it, you’re in for a theme that literally screams “spring is here! Spring is here!”
Here are a few ways to turn this delicious fiesta of a colour scheme into a wedding day winner!
- Bright pink and yellow gerberas are an absolute must, not to mention roses, daffodils and daisies.
- Deck a candy table that’s overflowing with brightly coloured eats and sweets.
- Serve lip-smacking juices and cocktails with colourful straws and umbrellas to reflect the fresh and fun nature of the colour scheme.
- Add pops of colour to your own bridal ensemble in the form of bright coloured shoes, lips and nails. If you’re daring, opt for a magenta petticoat.
- Dress the bridesmaids in shades of the two colours, or choose a light grey or black dress and jazz it up with your theme colours.
- Don’t force the groomsmen into magenta shirts. Instead, add a subtle touch of colour in the shape of socks or a boutonniere.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest