Mint and lilac is more than a colour scheme – it’s a feeling. This stunning pastel colour scheme evokes a sense of peace in the heart and ticks all the right style boxes – needless to say, we’re a little obsessed!
While white will be your base colour, the lovely thing about this theme is that you can lay on the lilac and mint quite thick as both are so soft on the eye. Here’s how you can go about introducing your colours:
- A candy table is a must as it encapsulates all the sweet and darling elements of this colour scheme just perfectly.
- Veer away from the traditional with a soft lilac or mint wedding dress as opposed to white.
- Make the guest tables pop with mint coloured crockery and delicate glassware.
- Choose soft lilac or mint shirts for the groom and his entourage, and dress your own bridesmaids in soft gowns of lace, tulle or chiffon.
- Opt for a combination of lilac roses, lilies and other pretties and mint dessert roses and eucalyptus branches.
- To add a glamorous edge to the colour scheme, play around with touches of faded gold.
- Bathe the venue in lilac and soft mint lighting, changing between the colours at various key moments in the evening.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest