Ooh la-la! It’s the colour scheme to trump all colour schemes. Navy and magenta has stolen our heart, and can you blame us? The striking combination of dark and vibrant is enough to make even your hubby-to-be swoon, and we simply cannot get enough of it.
While we recommend using navy as your base colour with pops of magenta, it really is up to you! Here are a few ideas:
- Colour, colour everywhere! We’re talking magenta flowers as far as the eye can see.
- Dress your groomsmen in dashing navy suits and the bridesmaids in striking magenta gowns.
- Alternatively, dress everyone in navy with small touches of pink in the boutonnieres, ties, accessories and bouquets.
- Drape the guest tables in floor-length navy blue table cloths, and adorn it with a festive pink table runner – perhaps with a chevron pattern, if you’re feeling daring!
- Add a touch of navy to your bridal ensemble with blue shoes, and let’s not forget the brilliant magenta bouquet.
- When night time falls, turn up the magenta and blue lighting for an other-worldly ambiance.
- Serve a variety of bright pink drinks and navy blue cocktails. The same goes for the dessert table!
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest