Drama is in the air with this dark and dramatic colour scheme! Navy and burnt orange make a wonderful combination that’s ideal for an autumn-going-on-winter wedding celebration. Combining cool and warm tones, this stunning colour scheme is all about striking a fine balance between the two, in order to create the perfect ambiance.
- Drape the tables in navy blue cloths and decorate it with plenty of autumn leaves.
- Dress your bridesmaids in navy, and add hints of burnt orange in the shape of shoes and hair accessories.
- Bathe the wedding venue in dark blue lighting, penetrated by the soft burnt orange hue of candles.
- Snap plenty of wedding photos under beautiful autumn trees.
- Opt for an autumn inspired make-up palette to ensure that your look fits the theme.
- Dress the groom and groomsmen in stylish navy blue suits, completed with a burnt orange boutonniere.
- Introduce plenty of natural fruit into your décor like navy blueberries, gooseberries and oranges.
- Instead of traditional confetti or flower petals, have guests scatter small autumn leaves down the aisle.
- Be bold, and opt for navy blue chairs or burnt orange painted tables to really push this theme to its limit!
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest