Now here’s a colour scheme we haven’t seen in a while! This striking combination of wintry navy and summery mint is exactly the pick-me-up we need during the cold season. For a lighter and more whimsical look, go heavier on the mint and use the navy as accent colour only – and vice versa, for a more demure and dramatic affair.
- For a twist of fun, why not opt for colourful plates, glasses and crockery in your chosen theme colours?
- Rent plush navy blue couches and armchairs to add a touch of drama to your cocktail event.
- Drape your guest tables in navy blue velvet table cloths, and add small touches of mint in the shape of napkins and succulents to liven up the table.
- Dress your bridesmaids in lovely mint dresses and the groomsmen in elegant navy blue suits.
- Serve a selection of mint and blueberry cocktails as your welcome drinks.
- Introduce small touches of mint and navy blue into your wedding ensemble – like a striking pair of blue shoes and mint nails.
- Go all out and add a touch of blue to your hair for the big day!
- Drape the venue ceiling with navy blue cloth and fairy lights for a truly magical ambiance.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest