You’re bold, dramatic and beautiful – shouldn’t your wedding colour scheme be all of that too? This simple yet striking theme is everything a daring bride wants in a wedding, and you can bet your hubby-to-be will be all too happy about the non-feminine approach.
This colour scheme is generally associated with all things nautical and beachy, so there’s plenty of opportunity to turn your colour scheme into a full blown thematic wedding. Then again, if you’re simply smitten with the combination of light and dark, we’ve got a couple of ideas to help you on your way.
- Dress your bridesmaids in navy and your groomsmen in crisp white suits – or the other way around.
- Serve a variety of blueberry treats like cheesecake, pie, tarts and cocktails.
- Deck your guest tables in plush navy table cloths to create a mystical ethereal feel.
- Add touches of navy to your otherwise white ensemble, for instance navy nails, shoes, belt and hair accessories.
- Create a whimsical atmosphere by hiring blue lights and lighting candles in navy blue votive candle holders.
- While navy blue flowers aren’t easy to find, you can arrange white flowers in striking navy blue vases and bottles.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest