Don’t shield your eyes just yet – this colour scheme might sound like bold chaos, but in actual fact it’s a warm explosion of colour. This one’s for the vibrant bride, who considers herself to be a child of summer. Living on the same side of the colour wheel, orange and red were practically born to be featured side by side on your special day!
- Think fierce! Choose boldly cut dresses for your bridesmaids in the two colours of your colour scheme.
- Serve a variety of red and orange juices and cocktails, along with fresh fruity cantaloupe and strawberry skewers.
- The two colours lend themselves perfectly to ombre. Consider having an ombre wedding cake, ombre dresses or even an ombre tablecloth on the main table.
- Fill tall vases with water and fruits in the colours of your theme, to add to the overall freshness.
- Light a fire! Especially during the summer season, an outdoor bonfire can be just the thing to get the “gees” going.
- There’s certainly no shortage of flower options! Opt for flowers with bold shapes like Barberton daisies, ranunculi and lilies.
- Add touches of gold to elevate the colour scheme to a whole new level of elegance.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest