Easy on the palate – easy on the eye! Peach and olive is a fresh, organic and invigorating colour scheme that is synonymous with the birth of spring.
To really do this colour scheme justice, you need to place a lot of emphasis on natural elements. In other words, an abundance of peach coloured flowers, olive green leaves and peach fruits as far as the eye can see! Here’s a little bit of inspiration to get you started:
- For a dramatic yet fresh look and feel, drape the tables in floor-length olive green tablecloths and complete the look with peach table accessories and flowers.
- We’re obsessed with coloured glassware and crockery so see what you can find in these two colours.
- Bathe the wedding venue in soft peach lighting for a whimsical and romantic ambiance.
- Top the wedding cake with fresh peaches and olive coloured leaves and twigs.
- We just love olive coloured dresses on bridesmaids, with peach on the maid of honour (if her skin tone is truly complemented by the colour).
- Treat guests to a selection of olive munchies like tapenade and olive bread, as well as peachy treats like cobbler, preserves and schnapps.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest