Fresh, juicy and sumptuous – that’s what this colour scheme is all about! Bringing two of the most vibrant and delightfully fruity colours together, this theme is truly a feast for the eyes. What’s more, the addition of small touches of silver does the job in elevating the colour to a more formal level, and giving it that desirable dazzling twist.
- Serve fruity peach and strawberry cocktails, ideally in glasses with a silver rim.
- Dress your bridesmaids in striking strawberry dresses – or opt for peach with red accents.
- For a day wedding, drape the tables in peach table cloths – for an evening affair, opt for the more dramatic red.
- Serve a selection of peach and strawberry desserts like fruit skewers, cheesecakes and parfaits.
- Introduce touches of silver in the form of glittery table runners, bridal shoes, chandeliers, and under plates.
- Opt for bright and vibrant flowers like roses, daisies and tulips! Then again, why not decorate the tables with bowls of fruit instead?
- For a more rustic approach, use dried fruits instead of fresh, and tone the colours down to autumn shades.
- Ask your guests to include touches of peach and strawberry in their attire for the day.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest