You’re a real glamour girl, and boy do you love your bling! This colour scheme is all about the “pizzazz”, combining all the things that girly-girls love – hot pink, bling and bridal white.
For starters, you can’t be afraid to hold back with this colour scheme – it’s all about being bold, brave and out there. It’s also worth checking with your hubby-to-be to ensure that he’s comfortable with the idea of cerise and all that bling.
- Pink drinks are an absolute must! Serve strawberry daiquiris, pink milkshakes and cosmopolitans as your welcome drinks.
- Drape your guest tables in crisp white, and add bright pink details like napkins, candles and table runner.
- Alternatively opt for crisp white furniture all around, and only add bright pink lighting for a classy affair.
- In terms of flowers, go bold! Think bright pink and white gerberas, roses, lilies and other festive blossoms.
- Bring on the bling with a glitter ball hanging over the dance floor, and shiny crystal and silver candelabra on the tables.
- Add some colour to your wedding ensemble with bright pink nails, and glittery belt and wedding shoes.
- Serve bright pink macaroons and petit fours with silver cake glitter for dessert.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest