Light airy colours almost speak to the sense, don’t they? Soothing and feminine, this colour scheme is all about the soft cool combination of mint and pale blue, with the light warmth of pale peach just for good measure.
This colour scheme speaks of midmorning tea parties in a country garden, and it’s important to instruct guests to dress in light tones to complement the theme. There are really no boundaries with this colour scheme – as long as you keep it light and simple:
- Opt for classic flowers with a soft and gentle character that complements the lightness of the theme. Think roses, peonies and hydrangeas.
- Add light accents to the table with pastel crockery and peach glassware.
- Serve a variety of light and dainty treats in the colour scheme – for instance petit fours, macaroons and meringues.
- Forget cocktails – light mini milkshakes are the way to go, along with a variety of teas and peachy coloured bubbly.
- Choose light beige suits for the groomsmen and dress the bridesmaids in pale blue, green and peach dresses.
- Alternatively, why not consider an off-white wedding dress in one of the theme colours?
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest