We are just tickled pink about today’s colour inspiration! Pink is a youthful, lighthearted colour and also represents happiness.
And, believe it or not, when implemented into your wedding, it does not have to be a feminine colour theme! A tailored pink shirt or pink tie can look very sexy on your groom or his groomsmen. If a pink shirt or tie seems a bit much, add pink details to his boutonnière.
- Your options when it comes to choosing pink blooms are endless with roses, gerberas, tulips, orchids, sculpted dahlias, peonies, lilies, sweet peas and zinnias, to name only a few.
- Décor can include pink pompoms, paper lanterns and Tiffany chairs prettied up with pink cushions or ribbons.
- Add to the feeling of happiness with a dessert bar stocked with marshmallows, pink hard candies, strawberry sweets and pink cookies or cupcakes.
- Ideas for wedding favours include candles, towel cakes, parasols or little sweets / chocolates in a pink box or wrapper.
- To create variation, try incorporating the different pink hues where you can, but be careful to not overdo it.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest