Red is glamorous and super sexy, while silver adds glitz and bling to any colour combination. Adding grey to the mix gives this colour theme complexity, and provides a more neutral base colour to balance the pizzazz of the red and silver.
The red, grey and silver colour theme is ideal for a really elegant wedding; a special treat for friends and family.
To implement this colour theme in your wedding, try to include the following ideas, or simply draw inspiration from them:
- Replace your traditional white wedding gown with an elegant light grey creation. A light, flowy grey dress will, undoubtedly, exude an ethereal beauty all its own. Punctuate the dress with silver accessories and features, if desired.
- Dress the bridesmaids in vibrant red dresses with grey and silver accessories (such as shoes, fascinators and belts).
- Whether the wedding dress is white or grey, wear red shoes and red gems or stones in your jewellery (rubies are a must).
- Garnish your wedding cake or desserts with Maraschino cherries and sparkly silver edible glitter.
- Add silver-sprayed twigs to your bouquet of red blooms.
- Serve a deep-red wine in pewter goblets.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest