Girly-girls, unite! This delightful colour scheme is exactly what your dreams are made of. Combining every shade of pink imaginable, it’s a deliciously feminine affair that you’re bound to remember forever. Ombre is certainly at the top of the list, and you can have a lot of fun playing around with dark and light shades.
Believe it or not, shades of pink can have a soft yet masculine edge to it. Using white or cream as base colour, you can stick to using small stylish touches of pink instead, and work in a little grey, charcoal or black to break the pink. Then again, before you lose yourself in this colour scheme, be nice and run it past your hubby-to-be first.
But enough of that – let’s look at sugary sweet pink ideas:
- Opt for a pink ombre wedding cake, covered in dainty frosted rosettes, curls or flowers.
- Ditch the traditional white gown, and choose a blush pink wedding dress instead.
- Use your bridesmaids’ dresses to really encapsulate and demonstrate the shades of pink theme.
- Combine different shapes and shades of pink flowers to create visually striking centre pieces.
- Bathe the venue in shades of pink lighting all through the night.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest