It doesn’t get fresher than this! This is certainly a summer colour scheme with bite (thanks, wasabi), and we just love the combination of bright and light. The trick to pulling this colour scheme off with the right amount of panache, is deciding which colour will be your dominant one – tangerine or wasabi.
From there, you can start introducing touches of these delicious flavours all over the show:
- Introduce the tangerine and wasabi flavours into your wedding menu – for instance with a tangerine salad and sushi starter.
- Fill tall vases with tangerines and limes to create a striking centre piece.
- In terms of flowers, you have plenty to choose from! Combine orange marigolds, roses and lilies with plenty of wasabi-coloured foliage.
- Serve a combination of light green and tangerine desserts like macaroons and petit fours.
- Create a mix of green leaves and tangerine rose petals for the confetti.
- Dress the bridesmaids in pale tangerine wedding dresses, and add touches of wasabi to the groomsmen attire.
- Serve a variety of fresh fruit juices and punches in the theme colours, topped off with slices of orange and lime.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest