Style, grace and a pop of colour! That’s what this colour scheme is all about. In fact, it’s really just the right balance between all the things you love: Colour, bling and subdued elegance. Make sure you maintain this balance by blending your colours effortlessly in various areas of your wedding day:
- Dress your bridesmaids in a combination of soft grey dresses and summery yellow.
- Drape the guest tables in grey table linen, with yellow flowers and striking silver chandeliers.
- Incorporate plenty of yellow into your dessert table with treats like macaroons and lemon meringue tartlets, and package it in grey boxes.
- In terms of flowers, you have a broad selection at your disposal including yellow roses, daffodils and lilies, whereas certain foliage provides the perfect grey backdrop.
- Mix yellow flower petals with silver sequins and glitter, and allow guests to scatter it as confetti.
- Silvery sparklers are a must on departure!
- Instead of a crisp white wedding dress, consider a light grey gown and complete the ensemble with yellow shoes and silver jewellery.
- To keep the theme from getting stale, add touches of green for a little liveliness.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest