Love is what binds you together. However in the literal sense, it’s the ampersand that really connects “you & I”! Use this symbol to great effect on your wedding day with these cute ideas:
- At the reception, tie your chairs together with ribbon and an ampersand in the middle.
- Stick a little ampersand sticker to the soles of your bridal shoes.
- Scatter ampersand shaped glitter sequins down the middle of the guest tables.
- Spoil the groom and the groomsmen with cute little ampersand cufflinks, or embroidered handkerchiefs.
- Personalise your bridal ensemble with dainty ampersand inspired jewellery pieces.
- Take a wooden lasercut ampersand along on your photo shoot to celebrate your union.
- Make a large ampersand out of wood or cardboard, and place it in the photo booth for couples to pose with.
- Use a large wooden ampersand as an alternative to a guestbook, and let guests write their words of wisdom all over it.
- Personalise wine glasses with ampersand vinyl stickers.
- Light up the dance floor with a giant ampersand light stencil of projection.
- Place large Mr & Mrs wooden laser cutouts on the main table at the reception.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest