Set the scene for your wedding day with a DIY backdrop – whether it’s florally, sparkly, simple or opulent. Backdrops can be used in numerous – for instance behind the main table, in the photo booth, and so forth.
Here are some ideas to get you going:
- Soft waterfalls of fabric add a whole new dimension of romance to the wedding day.
- Light up the backwall with strings of hanging fairy lights.
- Cover the wall in ribbon! We’re talking metres and metres of long ribbon spilling down onto the floor.
- Using fishing line and paper shapes or origami birds, string it all together and suspend the strings from various heights.
- Bring some leafy organice prettiness to the occasion with a foliage backdrop – for instance, vines hanging down from a wooden rod.
- Cover an entire wall with balloons! This sill certainly be entertaining late night when they start popping by accident.
- Glam it up with glittery streamers! Nothing says “bedazzling party” quite like a wall of sequins.
- Create a striking flower wall by tying single stemmed flowers to long lengths of twine, and hanging that from the wall at intervals.
- Make it extra personal – have your favourite couple photo enlarged and used as backdrop for the wedding table.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest