Place cards are very high on the list of mandatory wedding day elements, so if you can turn it into part of your wedding favour, all the better. There are so many creative ways to display your place cards, and some of these are even DIY-friendly! So what are you waiting for – let’s get planning:
- If fruit will be playing a predominant role in your décor, use it as your card holders – simply make a slit in the side or prop the card on a toothpick.
- Prop your cards up on wine corks, sliced lengthways.
- Turn something cute like a bundle of colouring pencils into your card holder.
- A simple piece of wood – no matter how rustic or polished – can make an excellent card holder! Simply slide it into a slit on the side.
- Wire card holders can be attached to virtually any base or paper weight. Consider wooden letters, painted rocks or candle holders.
- We love little pegs! Attach a mini peg to the side of a matchbox or favour bag and prop the card up in the peg.
- Pinecones were practically made to be cardholders, with the pines providing the ideal “clamps” to hold the cards.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest