How divine are limes? With their fresh scent and even fresher green colour, limes add a crisp flavour to you wedding day. Paired with crisp white, the striking lime green shade makes for a lovely and refreshing colour scheme, while the scent of limes add an extra dimension to the overall look and feel.
- Incorporate lime prints and designs into your stationery elements.
- Fill tall vases with water and slices of lime, and top it off with yellow floating flowers or candles.
- Serve a selection of lime desserts like key lime pie, lime macaroons and sorbet, with lemonade as the welcome drinks.
- Instead of paper confetti, have your guests scatter lime tree leaves over your heads as you leave the ceremony venue.
- Place a lime at each place setting and insert little skewer sticks with each guest’s place card attached to the top.
- Opt for something like a lime and poppy seed wedding cake, and decorate it with lime leaves and slices.
- To further complement the lime theme, opt for green flowers for your bouquets and centrepieces – think hydrangeas, orchids and chrysanthemums.
- Complete your own bridal ensemble with a quirky pair of lime coloured shoes.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest