It’s essential that your guests are comfortable at all times, and a wedding lounge is the perfect way to ensure that they are! The trick is to find a lounge solution that fits in with the theme and style of your big day – here are some ideas:
- If you’re planning a sleek and stylish affair, nothing fits the bill quite like leather couches – even it it’s an outdoor wedding!
- Rustic weddings call for something a little more relaxes – like beanbags, picnic blankets, and garden benches.
- Keep it classic and vintage with your typical concrete outdoor sets and wrought iron garden furniture.
- We love the idea of tipis! These little tents can provide shade on a sunny day, and are ideal for lounging with guests.
- For a cocktail party with limited space, consider tall tables where guests can stand, and stackable leather cubes for them to sit on.
- Set up beautiful gazebos, draped with soft fabric, or have personalised wedding umbrellas made – especially for your big day!
- If it’s a rainy day, set up a mini marquee where guests can relax before the reception begins.
- Pay careful attention to lighting, as you want to set the right “loungy” mood.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest