Pinwheels are sweet reminders of the carefree days of a childhood spent watching the colourful folds spinning in the breeze. The whimsy and innocence of these generations-old toys can make your wedding dreamy and enchanting.
They are available (or can be made) in a variety of colours, ensuring that they are designed precisely in line with your personal wedding theme colours. In addition, pinwheels can be made in a number of different sizes so that they are even more adaptable for your big day.
Here are some ideas to inspire you for your pinwheel-themed wedding:
- Use them as photo props, having fun and being silly.
- Arrange a number of different sizes and colours to form sweet table centrepieces.
- Hold a bunch of pinwheels instead of a formal bouquet.
- Craft your pinwheels to create cunning invitations.
- Use mini pinwheels as hair accessories and in the button hole of your groom and groomsmen.
- Fold your napkins to resemble pinwheels.
- Put giant pinwheels on the sides of the chairs lining the aisle.
- Create your outdoor aisle by sticking pinwheels into the grass on either side.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest