Perhaps you’ve stumbled across a lumberyard with old stumps or maybe been looking for a reason to chop down that big tree that keeps messing all over the lawn! Either way, we have some ideas on how to make that unpolished tree stump work for you on your wedding day.
- Build a cupcake stand out of wooden stump slabs by stacking them in a pyramid shape.
- Use flat rounds as place mats or as decoration under the table arrangements.
- Place the stumps outside in the cocktail area as seats for guests to relax on. You can even top it with cute fluffy cushions!
- If you’re having an outdoor wedding, use flat rounds as stepping stones to the altar or for your bridesmaids to stand on.
- Use a soldering iron to burn your table numbers into the soft wood of the stumps.
- Drill holes in the sides of the stump and arrange lovely freshly picked flowers in and around it.
- Instead of a traditional guest book, have guests carve their messages into the sides of a tree stump and varnish it afterwards – a lovely decorative addition to your new home!
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest