Flowers can be expensive – every bride knows that! But what other options are there? Nowadays terrariums are top of the list – they’re affordable, easy to make and highly versatile.
There are two key elements to the terrarium: The plants and the choice of container. The plants are a no brainer, but the container? Now here’s some room to get creative!
- Collect and buy a variety of glass jars in all shapes and sizes, and create multiple terrariums for each table.
- Plant your little “leaflings” in glass tea cups – a beautiful addition to a feminine or country garden themed wedding!
- If you’re going for a more romantic theme, turn a bell jar into a stunning terrarium that screams “modern elegance”.
- Why not go all out and get married in a greenhouse? It can certainly be labeled as the ultimate terrarium!
- Recycle an ordinary fishbowl, and turn it into a striking clean-cut terrarium – preferable filled with succulents or leafy greens.
- Make mini terrariums for guests to take home as favours.
- Nowadays jewelers are getting extra creative, so see if you can find one who can make a mini terrarium necklace to go with your bridal ensemble.
Original images and their credits available on Pinterest