For the ultimate in easy, fun and innovative guest gifts, try these chocolate spoons.
You will need:
- Plastic teaspoons (as many as the guests that are attending your wedding)
- Cooking chocolate
- Sprinkles / white chocolate (optional)
- Cellophane bags or wrap (for each spoon)
- Ribbon (for each spoon)
- Melt the cooking chocolate per the instructions on its packaging.
- Allow to cool slightly, but not to set.
- Dip the scoop part of each plastic spoon into the melted chocolate.
- Lay the spoon down gently onto baking paper and allow the chocolate to set.
- At this stage, you may want to add colourful sprinkles or zigzag melted white chocolate over the milk chocolate for an added effect.
- Once they are set, gently put the cellophane over the scoop of the spoon and tie it in position with a pretty ribbon.
- These can be enjoyed as is, or can be used to stir hot chocolate, causing the cooking chocolate to melt into the drink.
My Favorite Favors